How To Make Money Online?
But in this blog, we are discussing ways to make money online. So we have to sell something online to make money, either any digital goods or any online services. But what about selling ads. Yes, it is quite an easy way to make money. As soon as you have unique content that has some value or helpful to a larger audience then you are in the right way. We will discuss it later but the topic here we discussing now is where to sell ads and how to sell ads.
Where To Sell Ads
For selling ads we need a website or blog. As a start, I recommend a Blogger blog. Why blogger blog? It’s not only because the blogger is free but also it is SEO friendly. So you do not need many SEO tricks to get indexed on google. But there are some things to do in blogger too for better results. You can also use your custom domain on your blogspot.com subdomain. I will describe it all in this blogger-Adsense ultimate guide.
- add any security plugins
- add any caching plugins
- get any SSL certificate for https
- worry about bandwidth, storage or downtimes
- bother about spam comments
- have the risk of getting hacked
- pay huge amounts for hosting
- go behind your competitors due to lack of speed ( blogger is blazingly super fast)
- spend hours every month on your blog settings (you concentrate only on creating articles)
How to Sell Ads
To sell ads on the blog we need an ad program. There are many ad revenue programs and I recommend Adsense as it is more contextual and easy to manage with blogger blogs. Remember we are using blogger/Blogspot blogs.
There are many other online advertising companies other than Google. But I recommend Google Adsense from my personal experience of 16 years. Let’s see why Adsense and why not Adsense alternatives on the next section
Why Not Choose Adsense Alternatives
Here are some reasons not to choose Adsense alternatives
- Adsense is more contextual so your blog’s visitors have presented more relevant ads to the topic. No other ad competitors have such kind of contextual feature.
- Adsense uses the user’s google search pattern and cookies for serving relevant ads to each visitor on your blog while other ad services use only keywords you choose on their ad campaigns.
- Adsense has a huge database of ads and advertisers for any kind of niche.
- Adsense never cheats you by stealing your clicks you can believe them as they are the most trusted in the business.
- You never need to struggle with Adsense for payouts. They will pay your money at the right time.
- Adsense gets more clicks than other services because they serve perfect relevant ads to the visitors.
- So I recommend you to use Adsense for ads on your site/blog.
How to get an Adsense account
So sign up to Adsense from the blogger blog by clicking the earnings tab once your blog is marked eligible for earnings. You will also get notified by mail once your blog is ready for Adsense. The next step is to place ads more effectively on the new blog. Steps on adding AdSense ads effectively as described in this article. So keep reading the upcoming sections.
Best Way To Put Adsense Ad On Your Blog – Responsive & Auto Ads
Responsive ads are ad units that do not have any specific size. Responsive ads size are determined by the space available in a website layout. It thus provides an automatic setting of ad sizes according to the different screen sizes or device displays.
Try new Auto ads
A little SEO
- Post only your unique content. Contents should be something that people search for.
- Use only copyright-free images in your post with proper image credits.
- Add a proper meta description to your blog. Describe what is your blog in 150 characters.
- Add relevant meta tags if your blog topic is a narrow niche. For a broad niche, just skip this step.
- Add meta descriptions on your posts. You have to turn on this feature on blogger settings.
- Use custom permalinks by removing stop words.
- Optimize your post title. This is the only drawback in Blogger which can be tackled easily. (see next section)
- Last but not least. Use a custom domain for more authenticity to your blog.
Optimize Blogger Post Title By Removing Blog Name
How to remove blog title from blogger posts
<b:if cond=’data:blog.pageType == "item"’>
Now check the changes made to post title by viewing any post page on the browser. Now you will notice that the blog title has disappeared from your post title on the browser tab. Later this change will happen in your search links on google or other search engines too.
After doing this simple technique your blogger post title is optimized for search engines than ever before. You can see the changes in due course with this title optimization on blogger post titles.
Adding A Custom Domain to your blogspot.com blog